Monday, December 13, 2010

Really Grammys?

I've been reviewing the Grammy Nominations for Album of the Year and am appalled at their apparent lack of taste. Katy Perry and Lady Gaga? Really? In retaliation I have created my own Album of the Year and submit these for your deciding vote.

The Suburbs - The Arcade Fire



Sigh no more - Mumford and Sons



Kaleidoscope Heart - Sara Barilles




High Violet - The National



Contra- Vampire Weekend




Honorable Mentions:

Florence and The Machine - Lungs
Gorillaz - Plastic Beach


Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. I swear I looked at all of these, but now that you mentioned it, I missed the Nationals. Great choices listed. I give Vampire Weekend top Album and now I'm totally hooked on the Nationals, so they are #2. My #3 is The Foals, Total Life Forever. I'm not sure I've sent them to you. They may or may not be your style.
    Keep the music coming!

    ReplyDelete