Thursday, December 9, 2010

Music Running Through My Head

After attempting to abandon this blog, I've been convinced to keep going. Thanks Stacey!

Couple of albums I've been enjoying this week.

Two Door Cinema Club "I Can Talk"



So I wateched The Tent City episode of Community of last week and after watching this video I had the strange urge to go home and pull out all of our blankets and build my own fort. They remind me a little of Bell X1 and Phoenix.

Duffy, "Endlessly"



When you listen to Duffy do you think she's in the wrong era? It's the same thing I think about Raphael Sadiq. '50- '60's?

Nico Stai "You Came Around"


Nico has actually put out a couple of albums. This particural song is from his 2009 release. I recommend you start the song and minimize the screen so you don't have Nico staring at you for the entire song.

2 comments:

  1. "Cigarettes In The Theatre" is my favorite off the Two Door Cinema Club album but this track is right on up there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up, I always love hearing what other people are listening to.

    ReplyDelete