Tuesday, October 5, 2010

This Mornings Playlist is brought to you by Coke Zero

So I start just about every morning with a coke zero from my local Maverick. The five minute drive from the gym to my office just isn't enought time to plot out my morning listening. Stopping at Maverick gives a few more minutes to figure it all out. I'm sensing a pattern this morning.. Paramore, Florence + The Machine, and Passion Pit. Female lead singers. Take a listen.

Florence + The Machine, Dog Days Are Over.
Very, very strange video, great song. Don't judge the band by this video, I'm pretty sure they just finished watching Braveheart.



Passion Pit, Little Secrets
Okay, so it's actually a guy singing. Had you not seen the video would you have known? Another album I keep in my car at all times, I fact one of two albums I have saved on my work computer.



Paramore, Brick By Boring Brick
This album was great for the morning run. It almost made me forget that I was watching The Tuxedo. Yup, that Tuxedo, Jackie Chan and Jennifer Love- Hewitt. Truly terrible.

2 comments:

  1. Brother i love all 3 of these songs especially Florence +the machine! I approve! Could you dropbox me paramore and florence +the machine? Love your face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love f+tm. it is my go to in the car when landon is screaming in the back seat...always seems to calm him down.

    ReplyDelete