Saturday, October 9, 2010

St. George again, felt like I was just here.

Another road trip to St. George with Jack and Stacey. As always a road trip is an oppurtunity for some new music. The new Kings of Leon single, Gusters , and Pete Yorns new album made the trip fly by. I'm really excited for the new KOL album in two weeks. Gusters album is pretty similar to their earlier albums, if you liked the early albums you'll really like this one. Pete Yorn doesn't disappoint, I really like Precious Stone, the first cut from the new album.

Kings of Leon, "Radioactive". Album comes out soon. (Oct. 19)



Guster, "Do you love me?" I think more videos should include three grown men in long Underwear in public.



Pete Yorn, '"Precious Stone" Yes this is from Ellen, I couldn't find a better copy of hte song to post here. If you'd like a real copy let me know I can probably make that happen.



Dad recommended that I check out The Rescues. Here is "You're not listening"

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on the Kings of Leon album. I am hoping that NPR or MySpace Music gets a pre-release stream of it before it drops...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog. i get my album of the week from your suggestions so keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete