Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week of Sept 13

With this being my first post I thought I would tell you what I've been listening to in the car for the last couple of days.



The Arcade Fire, The Suburbs. Fantastic Album, will probably make the top of my list for Album of the Year.



Brandon Flowers, Flamingo. Brandon apparently wrote all of these songs while on tour and when The Killers got home the rest of the band decided to take a break. The videos are terrible, but I really enjoy Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas and Crossfire.



I may have mentioned this group to a couple of you, but, I can't stop listening to The Gaslight Anthem, there are three albums to date, American Slang, The '59 Sound. and Sink or Swim





Recent recommendation from my Dad. The Drive by Truckers, The Big To Do. I just started listening to the album this morning and I've enjoyed the first couple of tracks.




Just a couple of suggestions to start the blog, what are you listening to?

No comments:

Post a Comment